From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Golden Week

On May 4th, I went to EXPOLAND which is in Ibaraki city with my friends. Before 4th I have been looking forward to going to there. There were many people there, so it took us lots of time to enjoy each attraction. One of my favorite attraction is roller coaster, but some friends hated it, so they refused to ride it. However some of us including me who like it forced them to ride it. Finally they got on. During onto the roller coaster, their faces were filled with scareness. It was so funny and I cannot help laughing. Am I cruel?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Maybe you are a bit cruel! I'd like to go to expoland someday!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home