From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, May 16, 2005

EXPO in Aichi

I went to the EXPO in Aichi in spring vacation. The place of the expo is near my hometown, so I could go there with ease. It took about 40 minutes by bus to go the expo. In case of my sister, she bought the ticket which admit the buyers to enter there over and over, and she has already been to the expo at least 5 times. I envy her very much because I was so impressed by each countries, pavillions. For example, the fossile of manmoth in Russian, the performance of Algentin tango and delicious waffle in Belgium. Going to the expo is the chance to touch lots of cultures in one place, so I recommend people to visit there, but people have to go there again and again if people wanna be the expert of the Expo. I wanna go the expo again in summer vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I went to Expo too! But I couldn't see the mammoth because it was sooooo busy. You're lucky!

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home