From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Genji Story

Now i am reading Genji story written in Heian Era because it is my homework of Japanese literature, and i hafta write the report at least 2000 words in Japanese. It is very hard woking, but it is also a good chance to know the most famous Japanese Literature. As you know, it is the love story of upper class people. There are different and common points between the thougt ofHeian Era people and comtemporary ones. Reading it, finding them is interesting. For example, I aware that jeaiousy in love has existed for long long time, it's a kind of common points. Anyway i strive to complete my report about Genji story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I read the English translation of The Genji Story, and I have read the Heike story too. They are really interesting, you are so lucky that you can read the originals in Japanese. I'm jealous!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home