From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Happy but.......

Last Sunday, there was a competition of ballroom dance club in Kyototachibana university. Many universties assembled to join it from Chugoku district to Chubu district. I participated in match for second grade student. There were 1st, 2nd, 3rd round, semi final and final round. As going to upper, the number of couples which could dance decresed. In the beginning 108, finally 5 couples. To my surprise, i went to till final round. Amazing!!!!!!!!! It was my first experience though i had joined matches so many times. I was very very happy. v(^O^)v HOWEVER, i was so stupid because i forget getting a prize paper. I am gonna contact with authorities to ask if i get it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home