From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I LOVE FOOD!

last night i ate out with my senior clubmates. we wenta Horoyoi near Makino station. That was so nice because the price is cheap and the amount is much. it's my ideal. Additionally, owner gave us ice cream and sweets by free, so i was happy. i wenta there for the first time and i wanna go there again and again. Let's go together if you want.
In fact, I really like to eat something. i don't know the limit about eating. The other day, i went to the buffe in Umeda. i ate a lot, pasta, curry, cake, icecream, pudding and so on. My trouser was close to explosion because of eating too much. Now i am planning to go to another buffe with my friends. i'm looking foward to it!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

wow! u eat a lot!lol
u don't look like u eat much! i love to eat too though!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I don't know how to stop either! If you give me a huge tub of icecream, I can't stop until I have eaten all of it . . . eep, I better go and get some exercise!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home