From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Mini Travel for Kyushu

Hey hou are you guys? I'm having fun so much because I am in Kyushu now. one of my high school friends lives in Fukuoka prefecture in Kyushu and i had thought i wanted to visit him someday, finally i did!! I am posting this blog from my friends house in Kyushu. i came kyushu by night bus. i left hirakata at 22:50 and arrived here at 6:05. it was very early in the morning, but my friend recepted my visiting. I am so happy!! yesterday he took me ramen shop and i ate Hakata ramen. it was very very delicious. i want you guys to eat it. i stayed at his house. he is still sleeping now, but i got up much earlier than him and i have nothing to do, so i am blogging now. today, we are going to go back to our hometown, gifu. at first, we're gonna go to Osaka by ship. it will take 12 hours. and then we will go to the destination respectively. he's gonna go from osaka to gifu by bicycle!! UNBELIEVABLE!! though he belongs to the cycling club, it will be hard for him. whreas, i will go to gifu by bus. how easy it is!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home