From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Released From CIE

Hey hey hey, my everybody!!! I was released from CIE classes on December 8th and hella happy. i had learned 3 subjects which the candidate of exchange students had to take in CIE since the end of August. Each class had two times per a week, so extra 6 periods were added to my schedule. After that my life was changed into very busy one. I didn't have the time to eat a lunch. Can you believe it? As you know eating occupies the important part of my life. it was like a torture(torutura) for me that i could not eat food for along time because of the classes. HOWEVER, now i can eat lunch in the cafeteria and play with my friends after school or weekend!! How happy it is!! Recently i feel the freedom and happiness very much. I wanna spend happy life like now FOREVER.

2 Comments:

Blogger appypink said...

hey,
you seem like a powerful vulnero... (is it exact?!) i meant kazan ^_^
I've watched some of your posts, and i think you've never been sad ;) right?

5:47 PM  
Blogger appypink said...

oops kansaigaidai? is it Osaka gaikoku daigaku? ^^ i have some friends come from your univ. they're now exchanged students in my university. sounds funny ^o^

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home