From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Shakira

Hello, everybody! Recently I listen to Shakira's songs by renting her CD in tsutaya. My friends often Shakira's songs in karaoke and I was so touched her songs, so I rented her CD, LAUNDRY SERVICE. i was moved again when i listen to the CD. Her voice is powerful and sexy!! Her native language is spanish, so the songs written in spanish is also included. My favorite songs are 'Objection(Tango)' and 'whenever wherever' because these songs are used in my dance club. the former is used in dancing Tango, the latter in samba. "Objection" is arranged in ordrer to adjust dancing, so the tempo was done slowly. I like the original version because it is very rhythmical and rapid. Surely other songs are also wonderful, if you are interested in Shakira, you should listen to her songs.

1 Comments:

Blogger appypink said...

Shakira ^^
i've been listening to her songs for 3 years (since 2002, by my friend's comments of "Whenever, Wherever"). Though her dance is not as nice as J.Lo, she's still a should-not-be-missed singer ^^
and, the 2nd english album is not released yet makes her less popular than J.Lo.
btw, have you ever WATCH J.Lo's clip "Ain't It Funny?"? SO AMAZING!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home