From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Nanjing Massacre

Do you know what the Japanese sodiers did in Nanjing during the world war two. I wanted to know what they did because I had heard the Japanese soldiers did horrible things in Nanjing but I didn't know in detail. One day, when i studied in library in this university, i found the book, "the rape of Nanking" by chance and it interested me, so i took and open it. I was soooooooo shocked. Though i knew the massacre was done there, but i did not know how it was. there are lots of pectures which copy the massacre. Unbelievale. there are many cut men's heads which was in row on the table and raped women tied to chairs. I was so shocked. the Japanese were very very very stupid!!!
present Japanese people know what was done by enemy countries in WW2 such as atomic bomb or air attackes, it is important to know them, but i think we have to know what Jap did to chinese and korean people in those days. we always insist on our damages in ww2, but, in fact, we also did cruel things. we should know about them, should'nt we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home