From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Nabepa (pan party)

Recently, my friends and i held the pan party in my house because i have a good pan. what i like the best in having pan party is going shopping with my friends at supermarket or 99 shop. it is enjoyable!! However we were always poor, so we chose cheape ones, hakusai, enoki and so on. in case of meat, we always buy the cheapest chicken even if we wanted to eat delicious polk or beef. the soup was based on kimchi taste; my favorite!!
the ingridients were so cheap and its quality was not good, but we could enjoy the party because chattig with friends was the most valuable, i think. let's have a pan party if there is a chance!! (living alone, i am always lonely, so could you have dinner with me?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home