From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Never give up (・へ・)

Yesterday, i had a exam of studying abroad. So did my friend Ayumi, Daniel and Mai. it was a reading test. The amount of what we had to read was very very long. When i opened the test sheet, I was so surprised because many sentences were got into my eyes. It was longer than that the reading part of TOEFL. Before test, i was so nervous and remember the entrance exam of this university. Finally i managed to finish the test, but i am not sure that i did my perfect. After the test, however, i talked with my classmates about the test and revealed that i had a mistake. I was so shocked, but i never give up because I have another test today, the listening test. I will DO MY BEST!!! Cheer me!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

hi,takuji! i understand u more than ne one(´~`) but if all of us couldn't do our best, no one could.lol
i'm more worried with the interviews! i get very nervous b4 interviews. let's practice b4 then

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home