From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Neglect

My parents come to my flat yesterday. I had beeen looking forward to their visit. But, in the previous night they visit me, I was doing my homework of essay till late, so I went to bed at 4am. My mother knocked my room's door at 10am, but I was still sleeping. I suddenly got up and open the door to welcome them. I weared the pajama. My mother laughed at me wearing pajama even in 10am. No soomer did she arrived my flat than she began to clean up my room because my room is so messy. She was so surprised at my messy room. Now my room is very cleam, I want to keep it clean all the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

hi,takuji! we should go shopping for sure! ur mum will laugh at me then coz i wear pajamas all day long sometimes lol
but it's good that u could meet them and ur room is clean now. i can go and sleep in ur flat now!!hehe

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home