From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The happiest birthday

July 23rd was my birthday and I became 20 years old. On my birthday I had to go to the university to participate in the orientation for studying abroad. There were some classmates in same room, but no one said to me, "Happy birthday!" though I had told them the day of the orientation was my birthday. To make matter worse, they desaapeared from the room leaving me. I thought they just forgot my birthday and I was a little sad.... then I was the most unhappy man in the world. I was so sad that I called a friend who had left me and met. We had a chat sitting the staircase for a moment. When about 10 minutes passed, SUDDENLY the classmates show up from the shadow of staircase singing the happy birthday song for me. I was very very very very very surprised and happy!!!!! Additionally, they gave me a whole cake and lovely T shirt which has many massages. I really thank them. I am the happiest man in the world! I am very glad to have such gooooooooood friends. THANK YOU!!

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

takuji! it was good to hear that u liked our surprise. and ure back in gifu again! yeah! im goin to japan soon. c u then

1:05 PM  
Blogger appypink said...

can't keep laughing whhen reading this post LOL you're so silly ahahah

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home