From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, July 11, 2005

the vital for big group

In fact, I recently had had many mental problem about the club of ballroom dance. The club did not go well and the atmosphere was EXTREMELY BAD, so I had been so stressful. Whenever I go to a practicing floor, I thought I wanted to quit this club because the circumstance of club was like North Korea, I think. circumstance of club was like North Korea, I think. Traditionally, the third grades are in charge of reighning club activity, but some behaved selfishly, but the others could not resist them because they were scared. That circumstance really resemble to North Korea. The former is Kim Jongil, the latter was the nations.
Yesterday, we had a meeting to complain about their selfish behaves. The meeting was very serious. Some cry, other angry. However we finally understand each other because we said our opinion. I think the club will go well from today. I really thought a democracy is very important for a big group through this experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

hi,takuji! i didn't know u had problems with ur club! it's good to hear that it had solved. the north korea thing should be solved too...

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home