From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Free Weekend!

Recently I have never spent free weekend because I have been busy joining the club. I had to go to the competitions every week even if I don't play. It was waste of time. For example, there were no free weekend in June, so I was so stressful all the time. I was like Japanese people who were living when WWII had been held. This weekend I can spend a real holiday. There is no club activity! Yeah! My parents are going to come to my flat, so I am looking forward to their coming. I haven't seen my parents since March. I want them to give me delicious food because I can't cook well by myself. Anyway I am sure that I can enjoy next weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I hope you had a great time with your parents . . . did you clean your apartment a lot for them before they came? I always used to be in a panic when my parents used to visit me because my apartment was sooo messy!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home