From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Coming Of Age Day

My Coming Of Age Day was very very memorable!! There are two reasons. First, I could meet a lot of old friends. There are many friends I have never seen since Jr. high graduation. We lookde more aged than before, but our feelings are still young!! We saugut to return to Jr. high students. After the ceremony, I went to the Jr. high class party. We drunk drunk drunk and spent all night with karaoke. I could have a very very good time! Second, there were many people who changed from when they had been Jr. high students. It was interesting to observe their changes. Most of the girls became beautiful because of good kimono and making up!! They were really beautiful. I met the girl who had been an idol of my high school. She was very beautiful! Though the time I chatted with her was short, I was very glad. If I did not join the Coming Of Age Ceremony, I must haven't feel that happy experiences. My Coming Of Age day was excellent!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home