From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Muggy!!

Recently, it is very very very muggy! I hate Japanese humid climate because it is very uncomfortable. when I get sweat, sweat doesn't get to be dry soon, so my skin is always moist. The places I can be confortable is the rooms which air conditioner is turned on.
One of my friend who had studied abroad in America for one year told me that it is not humid, so people dont feel uncomfortable even if they get sweat. I envy the American. If Japanese climate were like American one we could spent Japanese summer comfortably!! I always have a question how international students feel Japanese MUGGY summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home