From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, July 04, 2005

South Africa or Australia

I passed the exam for studying abroad as a exchange student. At first, I really wanted to go South Africa, but I am recently in front of the alternative South Africa or Australis to study abroad. According to the reports written by students who had been in SA, SA is very very dangerous! For example, an acquaintance may be murderd and it is not unusual. Therefore, I'm afraid of my life in SA. On the other hand, Australia is much safer than SA, so I would spend a safer life than SA. However, in my opinion, studying abroad in Australia is so usual, but SA is rare, so I will be able to have experiences most people don't have. I think it will be very valuable. I am thinking which is more important, a security or a rare experience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It would be quite an exciting experience to go to South Africa. Too bad you couldn't go to both places. Hmmm, if it were me, maybe I would go to Australia, but then again South Africa would be exciting . . . . . . . . difficult!

9:55 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

takuji!!!! come to australia with us! it's safer and if u come to australia , i'll sing Hirai Ken's song Hitomi wo tojite on the Ayers Rock!!!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home