From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Takoyaki Party

My friends and I held a party last night. That was Takoyaki Party. Takoyaki is a food made from flour mixed with water and baked. In the middle, there is usually octopus, but yesterday we put cheese into takoyaki. To do so was my first experience, but it was very very yummy. Takoyaki with cheese became one of my favorite food yesterday. If you have never try, I recommend you to do it!
Eating takoyaki, we chatted with each other for a long time, which is about from funny topic to serious one. The party finished at 3:30am and I arrived my flat at 4am, so I am sleepy today. However, I don't regret having patry till late becouse we could have a fun. Having fun with my friends is the most benefit.

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

hi,takuji! that sounds great! i knew that putting cheeze in takoyaki is yummy♪ we should have a takoyaki party in ur place too!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I love tacoyaki!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home