From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Opernball in Japan

Do you know what the opernball is? Most of people probably do not know it. The opernball is traditional Austlian ceremony in which new adults like us take part. since 4 years ago, the opernball is held in Japan, too. the sponcer is Kansai TV. I was sugested to participate in it by my older club mate, and i decided to join it. there were practices for five days. we practiced chorus, handbell and dance. chorus and handbell were so easy for me, but dance was difficult. it took for me long time to remember the routine. the real opernball was held in last Tuesday. there were many spectators, so I was little nervous, but I did my best!! I kept smiling during the dance. it was very good experience for me!!
the twin TV star, Mana-Kana was invited to this ceremony as the guests. i saw real Mana-Kana!! They were very cute!! I was so excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home