From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Am I Evil?

Last Thursday, I had a test of economics. It was hard for me because there were so many vocabularies I don’t know and the speed of lecture was soooo fast!! Therefore I started to study economics at least 1 week before the test.
By the way, one my acquaintance is also taking same class. He is an international student like me. He tried to study with me and discuss about it, but I kept avoiding him. There were two reasons why I kept avoiding him. First, whenever I spend time with him, I am annoyed. Even looking at him and hearing his voice irritates me, so when I am with him, I feel so stressful. One day, he came to my room and called me knocking the door, but I pretend not to be there. I wanna reduce the time with him as much as possible. This is one reason I avoided him. Second, I didn’t wanna help him understand economics, and I wanted him to get a bad score and go back to his country because of bad mark. I want him to disappear in front of me. He asked me something about test question just before the test and I knew what he wanted to know, but I pretended not to know it.


I am so EVIL person, but I can’t stop it. I just cannot accept his personality. His behaviors annoy me. I know he is not so bad person, but…I can’t accept him. I don’t know why. Do you know who he is? I think some of you guys know him. Guess!

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

takuji! u have to make sure that ...., i mean, the person u r talking about won't see this blog!!lol
or even his friends can't see it...
remember this is worldwide huh?
send me more e-mails! talk to you soon!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home