From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Friday, January 20, 2006

J-POP

recently i was interested in j-pop very much. last year i always listened the foreign music because i thought j-pop became bad these days, but my music life changed since i went back to my hometown in winter vakation. i met and played with my high school friends. when they drove, went to karaoke and using personal computer, they were singing or listning to j-pop. i automatically listened to them, and i gradually started to think j-pop is very good. now i am addicted to j-pop. i listening to j-pop count down in radio until midnight and singing along the radio. maybe my voice is released from my room and my neighbors must be my singing voice, but i don't mind because i like singing song. nobody cannot disturb my hobby!! let's go to karaoke before i am going to leave for south africa!!

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

my boom now is J-POP too! but now i like both new and old songs:-) but still my favorite is foreign songs! both english and spanish♪we should sing la tortura with Yuka:-D

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home