From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm leaving on the jet plane.

hello, everyone. i am now in the airport in singapore to change planes which go to south africa. it is so hot and humid even in the airport. i am getting sweat typing the camputer. i have to stay sigapore for 4 hours. i have nothing to do, but i found free internet space, so i am blogging.
when i leave japan, my friends came with me to kansai airport. i was so glad. i have never felt that feeling; the happiness of having marverous friends.
i am going to keep blogging from south africa. please visit and see my blog if you don't mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

takuji! r u ok? im so worrying about you! is fumio taking good care of you ?? please let me know when you get to SA!! take care take care!!!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home