From South Africa

Hello, i am japanese. i have studied in south africa since february in 2006. i am gonna go back to japan the end of 2006.

Name:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I am a Japanese student at Kansaigaidai University and belong to the ballroom dancing club.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Calling

when i come back from trip in Mozambique, i got a call from someone in the bus. the person sitting behind told me my cell phone was beeping, so i checked my phene. but i couldnt understand who it was. i infered that this calling must be from my friend Araki Daniel Tadashi who are studying in Ausralia! Just feeling. and i answer the phone and said Moshi Moshi. Surprising! it was really daniel who called me!

I really enjoyed the conversation with him. acutually, he was also in vacation and spent the time with other Japanese friends, Mai and Ayumi, so i could talked with them! it was so fun! but the noize of the bus disturbed our conversation..... it was a little annoying. But we really enjoyed talkeing and i appriciate them. thank you.

In fact, i was a little nervous during conversation becase long time had passed since we were separated.

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

Takuji!! I didn't know you had posted about our phone call!! All of us were nervous in talking with you! I wish i could talk more but my cell phone credit had finished...we can't even chat on msn coz you can't do internet on your computer, right??
It's very important for me to keep in touch. Let's talk on the phone again!
Miss you HEAPS♪

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home